A century and half year old jeweller, C. Krishniah Chetty innovates in the times of Covid-19
Introduces contact-less Paper-GoldTM this Akshaya Tritiya and till June 30th
- Offers special privileges for patrons who show to GREEN status in Aarogya Setu App
Bangalore. April 26, 2020: Covid-19 has ensured that companies innovate in the times of social distancing. To this end, 150-year C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers has unveiled the concept of CKC’s Paper-GoldTM, on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya 2020 and next two months.
Under this programme, customers may book 22k gold in denominations from 5gm, 10gm, 50gm upto 1000gm. Later these CKC’s Paper GoldTM bookings may be redeemed for jewellery of same or more weight within 11 months. Under this plan a customer can avail of lower of booking rate or delivery date rate whichever is lower.
Additionally, understanding the uncertain situation and to help customers; to help in the slow-down of economy, if the customer wishes to withdraw from the programme within 11 months, C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers will refund the paid amounts at the then prevailing rates under their normal buy back policy. Visit https://www.ckcjewellers.com/papergold to buy now.
Dr C. Vinod Hayagriv, MD & Director, C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers said, “For a jewellery brand that has survived one and a half centuries, we have been through much turmoil including Plague, Spanish Flu, and are going through the current Covid-19 pandemics. We hope this too shall pass.”
Chaitanya V Cotha, Executive Director said: “The current plan of contact less purchase of CKC’s Paper-GoldTM is to serve our patrons through on-line bookings of gold. As an asset class gold has remained a steadfast unfailing asset. I encourage our customers to invest in this plan.”
Some of the striking features of this plan are:
- Book and Pay for CKC’s Paper-GoldTM
- Gold Rate Protection provided for purchase at the lower of two rates
- Withdrawal at prevailing rates & policies within 11 months.
- Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers have officially announced that to ensure safety of its staff and customers, the brand has encouraged its patrons to download the Aarogya Setu App and keep a check on their health. While it will be a mandate for staff to adhere to it, customers will be offered discount if they have a GREEN status on the Arogya Sethu app. This Dr C. Vinod Hayagriv hopes will be also adopted by all organised retailers to popularise Arogya Sethu app, launched by Government of India to protect us for the future going forward.
About C Krishniah Chetty Group of Jewellers
Located at 6 magnificent showrooms & boutiques across Bengaluru, is a touch of Youth, Class, Sophistication & Simplicity of a new age jeweller! With a team comprising the sixth generation of the family and with an average age that is younger than 35 years, the company carries forward a legacy with innovation and ideas that have set it apart.
The iconic Bengaluru family who dealt with the erstwhile British gentry, the Nizam of Hyderabad and several other kingdoms of South and Central India now continues to bring you modern and the newest avatars in all our showrooms. For the first time in this industry, their showrooms offers a ‘Jewellery Crafting Studio’ for its exclusive clientele to view jewellery in the making.